Ways to Give
Support from alumni, parents and friends of Ripon College strengthens the operating budget and has an immediate impact on our ability to deliver on our mission. The Ripon Fund provides funding for everything from scholarships and faculty salaries to library books and landscaping.
Ripon’s income from tuition, room and board and Endowment earnings does not cover all of the expenses incurred to provide a quality education for Ripon students. In fact, it never has here at Ripon or at any private college. That is why the Ripon Fund is so important.
In addition to supporting Ripon students, your gift is important because every gift, regardless of size, determines our giving percentage. Foundations and corporations look to this number as a measuring tool of satisfaction and often decide grants and other major gifts to the College based upon this percentage. In addition, U.S. News & World Report and other publications use our alumni giving percentage as a factor in their rankings. Your gift is a vote of confidence in Ripon’s educational program.
Your gift might have a match
Many corporations match their employee’s charitable giving efforts. You can pick up a matching gift form from your (or your spouse’s) human resources or personnel office. Please return this completed form with your gift to Ripon. To find out if your (or your spouse’s) employer has a matching gift program, check here.
How to make a gift
- Make your gift online. Visit our secure server and make your gift with your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Call us toll-free at (877) 231-0455 or locally at (920) 748-8366 to make your gift or if you have any questions about making a gift.
- Send your check to Ripon Fund, PO Box 248, Ripon, WI 54971-0248
- Credit card – we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) – Make a tax-free donation directly from your IRA, reducing your future tax burden and helping you fulfill your required minimum distribution. Start Here!
- Stocks and Securities – please instruct your broker to transfer your gift via DTC to our account:
Please call (877) 231-0455 or (920) 748-8366 to arrange the transfer or to find out more about this option and how you could avoid capital gain taxes. Start Here!
When should you make your gift?
Gifts are appreciated at any time. Our fiscal year begins on July 1. To ensure your gift is processed for this fiscal year, please send your gift before June 30.