2000 – Spring ’20 Class Letter
2000 – Spring 2020
ANDRE MIKSHA ’00
(317) 219-9275 / [email protected]
Our Twentieth Reunion is nearly here! It was great to see so many folks during our Fifteenth Reunion — but that was five years ago — and twenty years is significant enough to bring in an even bigger crowd! Some key information to share about the reunion:
- Alumni Weekend is June 25-28, 2020.
- Hotel blocks are available at Cobblestone Suites (formerly Comfort Suites) and Boarders Inn. Get into the block by calling directly but do so soon or miss out! Other options include on-campus housing at a swanky $55 per person per night and, of course, AirBnB and VRBO.
- Registration is available for the golf scramble as of March 1st and the full weekend online registration on April 1st. Check out www.ripon.edu/alumni-weekend for details.
- Your Reunion Planning Committee is comprised of yours truly, Julie Kaiserling Pfeil, Sadie (Geiger) Mleziva, Camille Clemons, Patrick Casey, Austin Durham, and Kersten Larson.
#OneDayRally fundraising was a smashing success last year and is set for April 29, 2020. Let’s get our number of donors to a multiple of twenty this year for our Twentieth!
Some classmate news:
- Tim TIM BARBER ’00 is an Assistant Attorney General in the Criminal Appeals Unit at the Wisconsin Department of Justice, having spent all of 2018 and half of 2019 in the Civil Litigation Unit within the DOJ.
- Patrick PATRICK CASEY ’00 has been nominated for Minnesota Attorney of the Year for 2020 and appeared on KEYC in Mankato in January to discuss the nomination.
There must be more news out there than from just my two buds! Send in any news you have either to the school or directly to me by email or via this link.
Red Hawk forever,