1993 Spring ’23 Class Letter
The main takeaway to remember from this class letter is that our 30th Reunion is this summer! Alumni Weekend 2023 will be held June 22-25 and you should plan to attend—save the date and mark it on your calendars right now. The turnout for our 25th was small, but mighty, and we had a great time! A few of us have already started meeting with Ripon staff to plan reunion events for our class, but if you are interested in joining the planning committee or just have ideas on what you’d like to see or do, let me know!
There are several reasons why I enjoy our class reunions. Here they are, in no particular order:
- To stroll the campus and see what changes have been made (and what is still the same). It’s a beautiful campus!
- To take advantage of the fun events the College has planned for us.
- To catch up with classmates and other alumni I don’t see very often.
- To spend time reminiscing about our college years. For me, my years at Ripon are tucked in among my best memories.
- To add to my collection of Ripon gear! We usually get a discount coupon for the Ripon store downtown, so it’s also a great chance to see what’s going on around town. The downtown area has changed a lot from when we were students with so many shops and restaurants to enjoy.
Heidel House (Green Lake) – Book online at choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/HQ83E1
Cobblestone Suites (Ripon) – Book by calling 920.748.5500
This summer I’m looking forward to all of the above, PLUS meeting the new College president, Dr. Victoria N. Folse.
Thanks to all of you who supported Ripon this past fiscal year, especially those who donated to the Ripon Fund and/or #OneDayRally. Since we’re a reunion year, this year we want to see some additional participation, so think about a little extra support for your alma mater. You’ll be hearing more about this opportunity in the coming months.
Make sure you keep your contact information updated so you don’t miss any Ripon news. Contact the Alumni Office directly with changes at [email protected] or via U.S. mail to Alumni Office, Ripon College, P.O. Box 248, Ripon, WI 54971.
Check in on www.ripon.edu and /or social media for the latest College updates. If you’re not part of the Ripon College Class of 1993 Facebook page, please join!
See you all this summer, right? 😉
P.S. There will be a special giving event in conjunction with inauguration weekend, Apr. 20-23, to celebrate Ripon’s 14th President, Victoria N. Folse, and the exciting momentum happening within our campus community. This event will be an extension of the #OneDayRally brand and experience. Stay tuned for more information. We look forward to your participation!